7.16.2009

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind (or is it one giant lie for mankind)


July 20 marks the 40th anniversary of the first Americans to land on the moon. Not to get too conspiracy theorist about this (okay, I probably will), but I'm not convinced that it happened. I think it was staged in a Hollywood studio. This first clip is a humorous clip about the conspiracy (only about 7 minutes)



The first question we must ask is "why would our government stage a landing on the moon?" My answer to this is Politics. As much as Pres. Kennedy is reverred, he was first and above all else a politician. He "committed this nation to land a man on the moon...and return him safely to the earth" within the decade. This was in the day when Russians were the bad guys and Americans were taking all strides to beat them in the space, arms and spy race. So yes, I believe that the government would stage the landing on the moon. But did they?

There are several bits of evidence pointing that the moon missions (all 6 of them)were staged. The one main reason I lean toward the theory that it was a hoax is The Van Allen Radiation Belt. There is no way, especially in 1969, humans could survive through that immense radiation. And furthermore, only 2 of the astronauts that ever "went to the moon" have suffered from cancer. If they were able to make suits and a shuttle that could resist the Van Allen Radiation Belt, how come we don't use that technology when dealing with radiation today. Several lifes could have been saved in the Chernobyl.
There are obviously other evidences, but I promised not to get too conspiracy theoristy (that sounds funny aloud :) conspiracy theoristy).

Of course there are evidences that it did happen (moon rocks, satellites, etc). But why haven't we been back since 1972? Some of the astronauts of the initial mission think we don't need to go back to where we've already explored.

Man if only I were the Presiden of the US! My first line of business would be to find out if Man really did land on the moon.

This video is about 45 minutes. But it gives more evidences that it did not happen. What do you think?

2 comments:

montanawildflower said...

I totally agree with you, I don't think it ever happened. Oh, the things I can't wait to learn the "real" truth about. :) 911 is a whole other mystery.

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I hoped over to that link and it had a few links to the 'mythbusters' moon myths. Here's one that was interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

I have no idea what I think. I guess in the next decade or so we'll find out once again if it's possible because our grand presidente had declared it important to go again. Because we haven't already spent enough money this year. What's a few more billion, right?