8.27.2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Well, it wasn't really his party, but he did shed a few tears. President Clinton did some of his best theatrics last night while his wife was speaking at the DNC. Hillary was introduced as the dems went wild. It must have been a good 10 minutes of clapping and cheering. All the while Pres. Clinton looked straight in the camera (without looking liking he was trying to look at the camera) and started to weep. Then in moment of mere tenderness he whispered the words "I love you". This was some of the most entertaining television I've seen in awhile. Thanks President Clinton.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Jen, funny stuff. He's a great actor. I have a hard time believing that he was being sincere. That man drives me nuts, but his "wife"--that's another story. By the way, how can you stand to watch that stuff? I watched a little bit of it--you know trying to learn more about the issues so that I could truly say I made a well-informed decision. It was all just a bunch of talk. I truly do hope that the republicans stick to the issues instead of all this meaningless rhetoric that's going on in the democratic party. Sorry to go off on all this, but I figure your blog is a good place to vent. Happy Politicking to you!