1.02.2012

Capital One Bowl Game-Orlando

Jim and Tiffany had the idea that we should go to a bowl game while in town.  Tiffany is from Nebraska and it just so happened that Nebraska was playing in the Capital One Bowl Game.  We drove to Orlando to watch the game.  Nebraska did pretty good against South Carolina in the first half, but the second half was a disaster and they ended up losing.


The girl sitting in front of us has on these cool red boots.  I mostly took the picture because I was jealous I wasn't wearing red boots.
The half time entertainment.  The Nebraska man sitting behind me realized there was only one boy on the field and was relentless.  However, he never made fun of the football players.  They're the ones that actually wear the really tight pants that some may call tights.  I'm just putting that out there.