10.05.2011

I know very little about Harry Potter

To some that may be blasphemous-me not knowing much about Harry Potter.  Big deal, kind of.  Tonight our cooking group's theme is around Harry Potter.  Apparently there is a HP cook book out there that recreate dishes/foods that were present in the books.  It seems a little crazy.  I chose to make a Honeydukes Treat (I don't know what that means), Peppermint Creams.   I was a little skeptical as to what I was actually making.  I just finished them and tasted them.  They are really good. They taste like York Peppermint Patties.   Yummy!

1 comment:

Stacey Bacon said...

Dearest Jen,

I was a Harry Potter skeptic for many years. I am so happy I finally gave in. I do not know your reasons for not reading Harry Potter and I can respect them whatever they are, but if you choose to enter into the Harry Potter world, I promise it will make you one happy lady ;)

Love,
Stacey

P.S. Have an amazing time in Russia!!!