After visiting the sites in Oslo we officially started our road trip through Norway. Our next destination was to be Bergen. Norway has several bodies of water and in the part of the country we were traveling there was a waterfall around each bend. One of the most famous waterfalls is around the city Voss. I haven't seen a picture yet that does this waterfall any justice. It is one of the most beautiful parts of nature I have ever seen. Our pictures of this magnificent place do not capture the slightest bit of this majestic scenery. I wish we would have recorded our time there. Maybe that would have helped. On one part of our journey the road ended and we had to take a ferry to cross the fjord. It was fun.
The scenery of Norway is breathtaking. As we were ending our days journey and trying to find a camping spot, we came across this view.
No comments:
Post a Comment