10.01.2008

Autumn in NY





I had a work retreat in Upstate NY. The colors were so vibrant and beautiful. These are just a few of my favorite pictures. I may post more as I go through them.


6 comments:

Monica M said...

Awesome pictures, so beautiful. Places like that are therapy for me.

bubba said...

You are in so much trouble for not letting me know you were in my neck of the woods. ;)
Isn't new england the most beautiful place in the fall. We don't take summer vacations. We wait until the fall. In fact we are going to NH (if all the planets align) this fall. ;0

The Kaonohi's said...

What beautiful pictures, Jen. I really miss fall!

Ashlee said...

Jen those pictures are gorgeous. It sounds like all is going great for you. It was fun doing some catch up on your blog. I love to see how you are!! Take Care my friend!!!

Stacey Bacon said...

Gorgeous! I love the pictures. Fall is so amazing to me.

Andrea said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!