1.18.2008

I'm a Political Addict

I am addicted to Politics. There I said it, that is the first step of recovery right? My day consists of: (most days, it's not an exact science)
1) work
2) check my emails, facebook, blogs, etc.
3) listen to NPR
4) check out politico.com
5)watch BBC News
6) watch Nightly News with Brian Williams
7) watch News hour with Jim Lehrer
8) on Sundays, its Meet the Press
9) ask Wes what he has read from the Economist

I know, I sound like a real fun person! My mom likes to call in to get political updates. She call Wes and me "Election Central". That way she doesn't have to watch and read all the stuff. I just tell her what is going on. Maybe I should make a business of it. I can tell people what the facts are and then they can decide. Here's a fact: We, the citizens of the United States, have not voted in an ex-Senator as President since Nixon in 1969. Look where that got us! Maybe we just don't trust them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I mostly listen to talk radio: Glenn Beck, Rush, Hannity, Michael Savage. You name it, I love it!

Monica M said...

Hi Jenbabe, I found your blog and was so excited. I am a political addict lately as well. I think because of Mitt Romney. I have a recipe blog. Check it out. www.saucycooks.blogspot.com