11.11.2007

San Francisco...one of my most favorite cities

The city has so many things to see (when it isn't foggy or raining!). A couple of my favorite places are: Union Square and Fisherman's Warf. I could spend days in Union Square alone. There are 3 H&M stores in a 5 block radius, Crate and Barrel, Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, and a ton of stores that are way to expensive for me to even go in. The Borders Bookstore is amazing with many books that Wes loves. He says it is WAY better than the Borders done the street from us! Fisherman's Warf is a great place to get Chowder in a breadbowl and then watch the sea lions in the marina
We never take the trollies in San Francisco, we just take pictures of it! We walk up and down the hills in the city to get to where we need to go. It's good exercise.

This weekend Wes and I went to San Francisco to bum around. It is only 1 1/2 hour drive from our house in Sacramento. We love to go there just to hang out and pick up some of my favorite Taffy at Fisherman's Warf. As you can tell in the picture, I was completely excited to get my taffy.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like fun. I've never been to San Fran, but I would love to go someday. It's on the list of places we want to go when we get rich.... someday.

Andrea said...

Hey Jenny!
I’m so excited that you have a blog! I have become very addicted to blogging, it helps me feel connected to friends and family that I almost never see!
I don’t quite understand the facebook thing, I didn’t realize what I was doing when I signed up, so forgive me it I don’t respond like I should. I need to get Stacey to explain it to me. I was just following the links in an e-mail she sent me and before I knew it I was signed up.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Andrea

Ashlee said...

Hey Jenny I am so excited that you have a blog. It is so good to see you and how happy you are. It is a great way to keep up on things. Even though it is very time comsuming and very addicting but oh so fun. I will definately be checking back. Take Care my Friend!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny I finally found you! I have been wondering if you had a blog. I found you through Anthony and Holly's. You are so cute! How are things? Are you coming to Beaver for Christmas? We are having a couples party if you want to come. I miss you!